Oxford Suites Spokane Valley, Washington
Your ideal choice for Spokane Valley Hotels!The Oxford Suites Spokane Valley provides lodging overlooking the beautiful Spokane River, next to the Centennial Trail and across from the Spokane Valley Mall. Our guests are just steps away from many great restaurants including Azteca, Outback Steakhouse, Red Robin, Stuart Anderson's Black Angus, Boston's Gourmet Pizza, Twig's and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.
Near the Spokane Industrial Park, the Oxford Suites Spokane Valley is also convenient to area businesses such as Itron, Safeco/Liberty Mutual, Providence Medical Park, Wagstaff, Novelis, Honeywell and Kaiser Aluminum.
You'll find Oxford Suites Spokane Valley near area attractions like Mirabeau Point Park, regional wineries such as Latah Creek and Arbor Crest, and Plantes Ferry Soccer Fields.
When visiting the Spokane area make the Oxford Suites Spokane Valley your first choice for Spokane Valley Hotels!Download Our Hotel Brochure Now
Featured Special Offer
Capture this Deal
This Spring, make it count!
- USA Volleyball Pacific Northwest Qualifier Weekend 2, Spokane, Washington, March 31, 2017 to April 2, 2017
- Lilac Bloomsday Run, Spokane, Washington, May 7, 2017
- Gonzaga Commencement Weekend, Spokane, Washington, May 12-14, 2017
- Border Smackdown International Boys Volleyball Tournament, Spokane Valley, Washington, May 20-21, 2017
- 2017 USA Judo National and International Junior Olympic Championships, Spokane, Washington, June 16-17, 2017
- Washington State Square Dance Festival, Spokane Valley, Washington, June 16-17, 2017
- Spokane Hoopfest, Spokane, Washington, June 24-25, 2017
- Wood Bat Classic, Spokane Valley, Washington, June 30, 2017 to July 3, 2017
- Valley Girl Triathlon, Liberty Lake, Washington, July 9, 2017