Oxford Suites Spokane Valley, Washington
Your ideal choice for Spokane Valley Hotels!The Oxford Suites Spokane Valley is one of the area's newest all-suite hotels. The Oxford Suites Spokane Valley provides lodging overlooking the beautiful Spokane River, next to the Centennial Trail and across from the Spokane Valley Mall. Our guests are just steps away from many great restaurants including Azteca, Outback Steakhouse, Red Robin, Stuart Anderson's Black Angus, Boston's Gourmet Pizza, Twig's and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.
Near the Spokane Industrial Park, the Oxford Suites Spokane Valley is also convenient to area businesses such as Itron, Safeco/Liberty Mutual, Ciena, Honeywell and Kaiser Aluminum.
You'll find Oxford Suites Spokane Valley near area attractions like Mirabeau Point Park, regional wineries such as Latah Creek and Arbor Crest, and Plantes Ferry Soccer Fields.
When visiting the Spokane area make the Oxford Suites Spokane Valley your first choice for Spokane Valley Hotels!Download Our Hotel Brochure Now
Featured Special Offer
Just the Right Touch of Oxford Hospitality
Take up to 30% off our Oxford Guarantee Rate when you stay 2 consecutive nights in a premium suite!
- Monster Jam 2015, Spokane Valley, Washington, February 6-8, 2015
- Big Horn Outdoor Adventure Show, Spokane, WA, March 19-22, 2015
- USA Volleyball Pacific Northwest Qualifier, Spokane Valley, Washington, March 20-22, 2015
- USA Volleyball Pacific Northwest Qualifier, Spokane Valley, Washington, March 27-29, 2015
- 2015 NCAA Division Women's Basketball Spokane Regional, Spokane Valley, Washington, March 28-30, 2015
- Bloomsday! Run, Spokane, WA, May 3, 2015