Oxford Suites Spokane Valley, Washington
Your ideal choice for Spokane Valley Hotels!The Oxford Suites Spokane Valley is one of the area's newest all-suite hotels. The Oxford Suites Spokane Valley provides lodging overlooking the beautiful Spokane River, next to the Centennial Trail and across from the Spokane Valley Mall. Our guests are just steps away from many great restaurants including Azteca, Outback Steakhouse, Red Robin, Stuart Anderson's Black Angus, Boston's Gourmet Pizza, Twig's and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.
Near the Spokane Industrial Park, the Oxford Suites Spokane Valley is also convenient to area businesses such as Itron, Safeco/Liberty Mutual, Ciena, Honeywell and Kaiser Aluminum.
You'll find Oxford Suites Spokane Valley near area attractions like Mirabeau Point Park, regional wineries such as Latah Creek and Arbor Crest, and Plantes Ferry Soccer Fields.
When visiting the Spokane area make the Oxford Suites Spokane Valley your first choice for Spokane Valley Hotels!Download Our Hotel Brochure Now
Featured Special Offer
Oxtoberfest at the Oxford
Oxford Hospitality Served Bavarian Style!
- Rockin' B Ranch Dinner Show, Liberty Lake, Washington, August 28, 2015 to October 10, 2015
- Chinese Lantern Festival, Spokane Valley, Washington, September 26, 2015 to November 1, 2015
- Custer's Fall Antique Show, Spokane, WA, October 2-4, 2015
- Gonzaga Fall Family Weekend, Spokane Valley, Washington, October 9-11, 2015
- Spokane Model Train Fall Show, Spokane, Washington, October 11, 2015
- Washington State Quilters, Spokane, Washington, October 16-18, 2015
- Riverdance, Spokane, Washington, October 22-25, 2015
- Spokane's Man Show, Spokane, Washington, October 23-25, 2015
- Disney On Ice: Frozen, Spokane, Washington, November 4-8, 2015
- Winter Knights Snow & ATV Show, Spokane, Washington, November 14, 2015
- Custer's Christmas Arts & Crafts Show, Spokane, WA, November 20-22, 2015
- Northwest Bigfoot Battle, Spokane, Washington, November 20-21, 2015
- Spokane Symphony & State Street Ballet presents: The Nutcracker, Spokane, Washington, December 3-6, 2015