Oxford Suites Spokane Valley, Washington
Your ideal choice for Spokane Valley Hotels!The Oxford Suites Spokane Valley is one of the area's newest all-suite hotels. The Oxford Suites Spokane Valley provides lodging overlooking the beautiful Spokane River, next to the Centennial Trail and across from the Spokane Valley Mall. Our guests are just steps away from many great restaurants including Azteca, Outback Steakhouse, Red Robin, Stuart Anderson's Black Angus, Boston's Gourmet Pizza, Twig's and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.
Near the Spokane Industrial Park, the Oxford Suites Spokane Valley is also convenient to area businesses such as Itron, Safeco/Liberty Mutual, Ciena, Honeywell and Kaiser Aluminum.
You'll find Oxford Suites Spokane Valley near area attractions like Mirabeau Point Park, regional wineries such as Latah Creek and Arbor Crest, and Plantes Ferry Soccer Fields.
When visiting the Spokane area make the Oxford Suites Spokane Valley your first choice for Spokane Valley Hotels!Download Our Hotel Brochure Now
Featured Special Offer
What's not to Love?
Treat yourself to a premium suite and take 29% off.
- Brad Paisley: Crushin' it World Tour, Spokane , Washington, February 12, 2016
- Jeff Dunham Perfectly Unbalanced, Spokane Valley, Washington, April 8, 2016
- Inland Northwest Klassic Volleyball Tournament, Spokane Valley, Washington, April 9-10, 2016
- Team Challenge Cup, Spokane Valley, Washington, April 22-24, 2016
- Gonzaga Commencement Ceremony, Spokane, Washington, May 6-8, 2016
- Windermere Marathon, Spokane Valley, Washington, June 5, 2016