Please be advised that the State of Washington is requiring that all individuals, including visitors, wear a cloth face covering when they are interacting with others who are not members of their household in public and private spaces. We ask for your assistance in complying with this code by wearing a cloth face covering when you are outside of your hotel room.
Directions from Interstate 90
Westbound: Please take Exit 291B Sullivan Rd. Turn right (north), then left at Indiana Ave. Continue west to third signal, turn right into hotel driveway.
Eastbound: Please take Exit 291A Evergreen. Turn left (north), then right at Indiana Ave. Continue east to first signal, turn left into hotel driveway.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Spokane Valley offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Buck Knives Factory Tours
- Cabela's Post Falls, ID
- H&M Spokane Valley
- HUB Sports Center
- Mica Moon Zip Tours & Aerial Park
- Plante's Ferry Sports Stadium
- Regal Cinemas at Spokane Valley Mall
- Silverwood Theme Park
- Splash Down Water Park
- Spokane Centennial Trail
- Spokane County Sheriff's Training Center
- Spokane Valley Heritage Museum
- Spokane Valley Mall
- Spokane Valley WA Golf Courses
Upcoming Area Events:
- Spokane Valleyfest, Spokane Valley, Washington, September 25-27, 2020
- Custer's Antique & Collectors Shows, Spokane, Washington, October 2, 2020 to November 22, 2020
- Miranda Lambert, Spokane Valley, Washington, October 8, 2020
- Whitworth University Commencement, Spokane Valley, Washington, October 9-11, 2020
- Washington State Quilters Quilt Show, Spokane Valley, Washington, October 16-18, 2020
- Mt. Spokane Ski Patrol Ski Swap, Spokane, Washington, October 31, 2020 to November 1, 2020
- Custer's Christmas Arts & Crafts Show, Spokane, Washington, November 20-22, 2020