Please be advised that the State of Washington is requiring that all individuals, including visitors, wear a cloth face covering when they are interacting with others who are not members of their household in public and private spaces. We ask for your assistance in complying with this code by wearing a cloth face covering when you are outside of your hotel room.
Directions from Interstate 90
Westbound: Please take Exit 291B Sullivan Rd. Turn right (north), then left at Indiana Ave. Continue west to third signal, turn right into hotel driveway.
Eastbound: Please take Exit 291A Evergreen. Turn left (north), then right at Indiana Ave. Continue east to first signal, turn left into hotel driveway.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Spokane Valley offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Buck Knives Factory Tours
- Cabela's Post Falls, ID
- H&M Spokane Valley
- HUB Sports Center
- Mica Moon Zip Tours & Aerial Park
- Plante's Ferry Sports Stadium
- Regal Cinemas at Spokane Valley Mall
- Silverwood Theme Park
- Splash Down Water Park
- Spokane Centennial Trail
- Spokane County Sheriff's Training Center
- Spokane Valley Heritage Museum
- Spokane Valley Mall
- Spokane Valley WA Golf Courses
Upcoming Area Events:
- Bridal Festival, Spokane, Washington, January 9, 2021 to September 25, 2021
- Inland Northwest RV Show and Sale, Spokane, Washington, January 21-24, 2021
- Spokane Auto Show, Spokane Valley, Washington, February 12-14, 2021
- Custer's Antique & Collectors Shows, Spokane, Washington, February 25, 2021 to October 3, 2021
- Custer's Spring Arts & Crafts Show, Spokane, Washington, March 5-7, 2021
- Shootout Spring Classic, Spokane Valley, Washington, March 6-7, 2021
- State Middle School Basketball Championship, Spokane Valley, Washington, March 12-14, 2021
- Big Horn Outdoor Adventure Show, Spokane Valley, Washington, March 18-21, 2021
- USA Volleyball Pacific Northwest Qualifier, Spokane, Washington, March 20-28, 2021