Please be advised that the State of Washington is requiring that all individuals, including visitors, wear a cloth face covering when they are interacting with others who are not members of their household in public and private spaces. We ask for your assistance in complying with this code by wearing a cloth face covering when you are outside of your hotel room.
Directions from Interstate 90
Westbound: Please take Exit 291B Sullivan Rd. Turn right (north), then left at Indiana Ave. Continue west to third signal, turn right into hotel driveway.
Eastbound: Please take Exit 291A Evergreen. Turn left (north), then right at Indiana Ave. Continue east to first signal, turn left into hotel driveway.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Spokane Valley offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Buck Knives Factory Tours
- Cabela's Post Falls, ID
- H&M Spokane Valley
- HUB Sports Center
- Mica Moon Zip Tours & Aerial Park
- Plante's Ferry Sports Stadium
- Regal Cinemas at Spokane Valley Mall
- Silverwood Theme Park
- Splash Down Water Park
- Spokane Centennial Trail
- Spokane County Sheriff's Training Center
- Spokane Valley Heritage Museum
- Spokane Valley Mall
- Spokane Valley WA Golf Courses
Upcoming Area Events:
- State Middle School Basketball Championship, Spokane Valley, Washington, March 12-14, 2021
- Bridal Festival, Spokane, Washington, March 20-21, 2021
- USA Volleyball Pacific Northwest Qualifier, Spokane, Washington, March 26, 2021 to May 23, 2021
- Hub-a-Palooza, Spokane, Washington, April 16-18, 2021
- Custer's Antique & Collectors Shows, Spokane, Washington, April 23, 2021 to November 21, 2021
- HOTSHOT Soccer Tournament, Spokane Valley, Washington, May 14-16, 2021
- Windermere Marathon, Spokane Valley, Washington, May 16, 2021
- Whitworth University Commencement, Spokane Valley, Washington, May 21-23, 2021
- The Farm Chicks Vintage & Handmade Fair, Spokane Valley, Washington, June 5-6, 2021
- Eastern Washington University Commencement, Spokane Valley, Washington, June 12, 2021